We offer a free interactive course for adults of all ages providing training and support that leads to confidence, motivation and other vital skills needed to succeed in long term employment.
Business Start up & Entrepreneurialism – Our elective session in week 6 includes an introduction to creative thinking and a chance to explore what’s involved in setting up and running your own business.
Location: Rear Hall of Hope Church, Lancaster
Length: 7 weeks
Day / Time: Wednesday | 1pm
Start Date: Each Term
About the course
This is a 7 week course which runs each term – usually February, May and October.
The course is for anyone who is unwaged, feels socially disadvantaged or is looking for a change of direction in their life. The course will look at:
- What have I got to offer and what are my options?
- What is the right job for me?
- Applying for jobs and help with application forms
- Writing a CV and letter of application that stands out
- Preparing for interview
- Elective session: taking a more detailed look at starting your own business or further training
- Finding my purpose and how to set goals
“Absolutely loved the Employability course – I have a new CV that I am going to hand out to every man and his dog… thank you so much!”
“Adullam has given me permission to be myself and recognise the importance of preparation.”