Cross Bay Walk 2024
Here at the Adullam Programme we are really excited to announce that this year, to mark Mental Health Awareness week, we are going to be “marching for mental health” to both raise awareness of how many people suffer with mental health issues as well as raise funds to help those who suffer too.
If you would like to be involved in this cause, we will be joining the King’s guide to the Kent Estuary, Michael Wilson, on the historic walk across the bay from Arnside to Grange Over Sands on Sunday 19 May 2024.👏
(Please note all participants are required to be able to walk 7-8 miles comfortably)
What will I need on the day?
- Wear old / Comfortable trainers
- Wear comfortable clothing and dress accordingly
- Bring a hat and sunscreen or waterproofs (check the weather forecast beforehand)
- Water (please take into account that on the sands there are no toilets – these are only at the start/finish points.)
- Lunch / snacks as we will stop for a break on the walk
- Small first aid kit for yourselves to deal with any minor injuries / blisters etc
How much does it cost?
There are two ticket options:
- Ticket Only. £15 per person. £10 will be donated to The Adullam Programme and £5 will be received by The Guide over Sands Trust.
- Sponsored Place. £10 per person. Requirement for each person to raise a minimum of £20 in sponsorship for the event. £25 (or more if more than £20 is raised) will be donated to The Adullam Programme, and £5 will be received by The Guide over Sands Trust. In return you will receive a free T-shirt. (T-shirt cannot be guaranteed after April 18)
- Dogs. £5 each
Book early to avoid disappointment!